ok, i always try and find the positives first but…….
1. that kind of shirt isn’t for a suit. The collar is being eaten by lapels.
2. the pants are a horrible fit. theres about 10 pants breaks when there should be 3-4 tops.
3. the jacket is too big. Sleeves too long.
4. It looks to be a mixed with some synthetic materials.
5. FIND A TAILOR As Soon As Possible. ask him to take in shoulders, chest, sides, shorten sleeves on jacket. shorten pants (by at least 2 full inches, probably even more). trust me…you will feel like its not even the same suit. you will also look 100x better.
6. who are these 1st two commenters & are they actually serious or am I missing the sarcasm because its the internet?